Thursday, October 25, 2012
1. WHICH WORD OR PHRASE DO YOU MOST OVERUSE? Rad! Stoked!
2. WHAT WOULD YOUR LAST SUPPER BE? Thanksgiving dinner, hot wings and pork dumplings
3. IF YOU COULD LIVE IN ANY TIME PERIOD, WHICH PERIOD WOULD IT BE?
Any period of art and discovery would be cool with me.....also, it would be rad if Bill and Ted came to visit.
4. WHEN YOU ARE IN THE CAR SINGING YOUR HEART OUT, WHAT SONG WOULD
YOU BE SINGING? Today was a good day-Ice Cube, Sabotage-The Beastie Boys, Pursuit of Happiness-Kid Cudi, Loveshack-B52's
5. WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT IDEA OF HAPPINESS? A new pair of socks
6. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE WHAT TO COME BACK AS, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A unicorn-most swag ever!
7. WHO ARE YOUR HERO'S IN REAL LIFE? All the good parents out there
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION? My memories
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COCKTAIL? Super Hoppy IPA
Thursday, October 18, 2012
MEET YOUR STYLIST: JENNA FULMER
1. Which word or phrase do you most use? Probably a bad word
2. What would be your last supper? To go to Curate and order tons of tapas, followed by The
Chocolate Lounge for dessert.
3. If you could live in any time period which time period would it be? The 60s
4. When you are in the car singing your heart out, what song would you be singing? This morning it was Roadhouse Blues by The Doors
5. What is your perfect idea of happiness? Being content with very little
6. If you could choose what to come back as what would it be? A flapper girl
7. Who are your hero's in real life? My mother, any mentors I've had in the hair industry
8. What is your most treasured possession? My pictures
9. What is your favorite cocktail? A Mimosa