Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Please come out and help support LEAF in Schools & Streets and LEAF International programs. WINK and Ship to
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
This Friday May 27, 2011 our fearless leader Christine DiBenedetto will be a guest speaker at Mountain Biz Works: Womens Conference. She will be lending years of knowledge to a group of cool, motivated women. Her session titled "Riding The Wave" will hit on the most important ways to deal with the ups and downs of running a small business. After the session you will have a firmer handle on how to make your business dreams a reality.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Our client Kristen Bush decided to grow out her usual bob, so Amy Grooms gave her this new layered look. LOVE! ♥
"This KMS inspired haircut is perfect for shoulder-length hair and very easy to maintain! I recommend using the KMS Flatout Anti-humidity seal to keep these locks frizz free," says Amy.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
1) 1. Find a great stylist who KNOWS and LOVES curly hair.
2) 2. Skip the daily shampoo but don’t forget the leave-in conditioner. Your locks will love you for it.
3) 3.Use product that is prescribed by your stylist. We promise this will help. You might have to use a bit more in the summertime because of humidity. This will help you from feeling disheveled and messy.
4) 4.NEVER use a brush your hair. Use your fingers for styling wet hair.
5) 5. Let nature take its course by air drying your hair as much as possible.
6) 6.Touching=Frizz fro out of control. Keep your hands off your beautiful curls.
8 7. Invest in a Satin pillowcase (it helps to help eliminate frizz!).
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Hurry, their goin like hotcakes! See you at Wink!